Rules & Regulations
- All guests must register upon arrival at the office. Assignment of site will be made at the front office.
- Basic Rates are for (2) people with one pull vehicle and one tow behind unit. Additional charges for extra persons and extra units. All visitors not staying at the park must check in at the front office. Guest will receive a parking pass for their vehicle. Visitors please park in visitor parking area.
- Additional charges for storing extra vehicles, trailers, etc.
- Do not move to another site without checking with front office.
- Please no parking in front of RV sites. Please park in rear of your site, parking in front of your site makes it impossible for large motor coaches to pull into their sites.
- Restrooms and showers are for registered guest only. Restrooms and showers are cleaned frequently and will be closed from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for heavy cleaning.
- Check in time is 12:00 noon; check out time is 10:00 a.m. Late checkout is available; please see front office (fee required). Please re-register by 9:00 am if staying another day.
- No Refunds for early departures or adverse weather.
DURING YOUR STAY PLEASE
- Display registration pass in front windshield
- Secure your valuables. The park in not responsible for loss or theft.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. No loud music, tv’s or parties will be tolerated.
- No wood fires, any outdoor fires must be contained in a charcoal/propane grill or firepit. Firepits must be off the ground. No digging in the gravel or grass.
- No generators, outside clothes lines or tents on RV sites.
- Sewer connections must be sealed.
- Vehicles must be in good running order and not leaking any fluids. Check with front office for designated area for any maintenance work on any vehicles.
- Check with front office before Washing RV’s or vehicles (fee required)
- Please respect others privacy, do not walk thru their sites or drive or park on empty sites.
- Children are not to be left unattended.
In order for everyone to enjoy the Park everyone needs to be a responsible pet owner. Please observe these rules.
- Clean up immediately after your pet.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times with the owner on the other end.
- Do not tie pets to trees or picnic tables.
- Exercise pens or kennels may not be set up on the grass.
- Pets are not allowed in office, laundry, restrooms, showers and pavilion.
- Pets have a designated pet walk located on the south end of the park.
- Please be advised that the heat can be very intense, do not leave pets unattended or without plenty of water.
- List of aggressive dogs not allowed at the park are Pit Bulls, Rottweiler’s, Doberman, Wolf and Mastiff.
The facilities of Spanish Trail RV Park are available for the convenience of our paying guest only. All persons using these facilities do so at their own risk. The management and owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, floods or an unforeseen act beyond their control.